Red Line Synthetic Gear Oil is designed to provide the highest degree of protection and greatest efficiency for your drivetrain. This is the preferred product in nearly all car and light truck differentials, both conventional and limited-slip. Also preferred for most racing applications, it contains friction modifiers which are recommended for limited-slip units.*
- Recommended for API GL-5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L-2105E, SAE J2360 and Chrysler spec MS-9763.
- Suitable replacement for a differential calling for an 80W90 or SAE 90 gear oil.
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change.
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slip at lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears.
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils.
- Exceeds API GL-5 specifications.
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear.
- API Service Class: GL 5+SAE
- Viscosity Grade: (Gear Oil)75W90
- Vis @ 100°C, CSt: 16
- Vis @ 40°C, CSt: 112
- Viscosity Index: 155
- Pour Point, °C: -45
- Pour Point, °F: -49
- Brookfield Viscosity, Poise: 1100 @-40°C
- Product Size: 1 Quart
*This product is NOT designed for use in most manual transmissions or transaxles in passenger vehicles, since the extreme slip may cause synchronizer mesh issues that lead to shifting problems.